Sarah from This is what Sed said tagged me.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was the Creative Director at 98.5 Sonshine FM. I’d been married for almost five years and we had a wonderful 15 month old daughter.
2. What were you doing one year ago?
Looking forward to a holiday with my family. We flew to Melbourne and Sydney in late September last year.
3. What are five snacks you enjoy?
4. What are five songs that you know the lyrics to?
Another Bridge – Everything But The Girl
Lover’s Cross – Jim Croce
Space Oddity – David Bowie
Why Should the Devil Have All the Good Music – Larry Norman
Swallowed by the Cracks – David & David
5. Name five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
Support a number of organisations
Pay off all our bills
Fly to India
Buy Pauline a new car
Buy myself a new bicycle
6. Name five bad habits.
Writing new lyrics for songs in my head
Not drinking enough water
7. What are five things you like to do?
Spending time with family
Spending time with friends
Doing my job well
8. What are your five favourite toys?
Road Bike (Though bikes aren’t really toys.)
My iPod Mini
9. What are five things you would never wear?
10. Name five things you hate to do.
Walking into a room of people
So there we are. If you’d like to join in too just grab the ten headings and go for it on your own blog. Just leave a comment below so that we can see who’s taking part.
Posted by Rodney Olsen
Technorati Tags: Meme – Tagged
Do you think some of your friends would enjoy reading You're tagged? Please use the buttons below to share the post. Thanks.