It goes a bit like this.
1. Write down five things that you’re thankful for.
2. Tag five friends who you’d like to see participate in this meme.
3. (Optional) Include a link to the original meme post and encourage others to place a link to their completed meme in the comments section of this post so we can keep track of the thankfulness running around the blogosphere.
So here goes.
1. I am thankful for the beautiful wife God gave me almost 15 years ago. Pauline and I will celebrate our 15th anniversary in about a week and a half.
2. I am thankful for two of the most incredible children the world has ever known. Emily and James continue to astound me. They’re not just great kids, they’re amazing human beings.
3. I am thankful for a sustaining faith. No matter what’s going on around me and no matter how many times I stuff up, I know there’s a God who still holds me in his hands.
4. I am thankful for having the best job in the world. Not only do I enjoy working in radio but my kids think it’s a cool job. How good is that?
5. I am thankful that there are people who bother to read this blog day after day, week after week. To the loyal readers and to those who are just passing through … thank you.
So now to tagging five other bloggers.
So there you are. Go to it.
Even if I didn’t tag you, you might like to add a comment or two telling me why you’re thankful today.
Do you think some of your friends would enjoy reading Thankful? Please use the buttons below to share the post. Thanks.