It claims that your iPod playlist tells others a lot about the kind of person you really are. I thought it just said a lot about your musical taste.
Riayn’s post The iPod – a window into the soul? questions the notion that your musical tastes define you and give an indication of the sort of person you should be dating.
So, what do you think your musical taste tells others about you?
I’ve just looked at the last ten songs that my iPod Mini played on shuffle. What do you think it says about me?
1. I Get Along Without You Very Well – Diana Krall
2. Only the Good Die Young – Billy Joel
3. What’s Happened to You – The Call
4. Easy On Your Own – Australian Crawl
5. Narrow Daylight – Diana Krall
6. Drive-In Saturday – David Bowie
7. I Don’t Care About the Past – The Senators
8. The Language of Life – Everything But The Girl
9. In The Echo Chamber – Hoodoo Gurus
10. Frozen River – Everything But The Girl
If you’ve got a music player that you can set to play randomly you might like to let me know your last ten songs.
Do you think some of your friends would enjoy reading The iPod Personality Test? Please use the buttons below to share the post. Thanks.